Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Avery Claire is here!

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-14-08 | 10:43 AM
  • This is Mike posting for Brandi...

and this is popcorn.

Avery Claire was born at 7:23pm yesterday, she weighed 6lbs, 4.7 ounces... she is 19 inches long. She has 10 fingers and 10 toes. The fourth toe on each foot (that's the one that's almost the smallest, but isn't the smallest, because there is one smaller... sometimes called the "little toe") is crooked, just like her Daddy's toes...

She smells like a baby, is very beautiful, and has lots of black hair and bright blue eyes (when she opens them). She loves nursing, almost as much as daddy.

Brandi will post soon with some pictures i'm sure... here's a candle

-Mike
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 02-14-08 | 10:45 AM

•  

That is one of the best birth updates I've read in a while..

Congratulations Brandi and Mike!!!

Welcome to the world Avery!!!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-14-08 | 10:45 AM
  • Congratulations Brandi and Mike! I'm sure she's just as lovely as you say--and I hope she grows up to have her Daddy's sense of humor!

Thanks for sharing and go hugs your ladies for us!

• CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 02-14-08 | 10:54 AM
  • LOL @ nursing like daddy!!

Congratulations!!!
  • ncoles ncoles's Avatar 02-14-08 | 11:19 AM

•  
    Congratulations! Your (mike's) post made me

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!