Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Baby Names!

Reply Post New Topic

• emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 11-13-07 | 05:59 PM

•  
    I let Josh buy a used motorcycle, so he says I can do whatever I want for the names for these babies!

Therefore, unless he changes his mind and starts vetoing again (although I think he actually likes all of these names) or unless I get some brilliant new name idea, there names will be:

GIRLS:

Lila Jade and Sierra Riley

BOYS:

Rylan Cole and Layton Tyler

Is there anyone else still trying to decide on names? Or have most of us chosen?

Off the top of my head without searching the posts, I think I remember that:

-Kelli's little girl will be McKenna. (middle name?)
    -Brandi's little girl will be Avery Claire.
    -Holly's little girl will be Lola. (middle name?)
    -Jenni's little boy will be Noah. (middle name?)
    -Farah, I know you've mentioned a couple of names, with one being more likely, but for the life of me I cannot remember what those were now! Sorry!

I know I've probably missed other posts about names..

I'd love to hear what everyone is thinking or has decided!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-13-07 | 06:03 PM
  • ooooh i like i like!

and yup, that's my baby's name!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-13-07 | 06:04 PM
  • Jen C is going with Preston I think...
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-13-07 | 06:09 PM
  • Those are great names...

I think we are either going with Nathan Robert or Alexander Robert... I am pushing for Nathan, we will see though, it depends what suits him when he is born, it might change completely from either of those... Robert is non negotiable... but the first name is... Maybe I will just keep calling him Lingo

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-13-07 | 06:10 PM
  • Oh and Diane's little boy is going to be Gavin and I think that MaryAnn was on the same page liking Gavin too