Baby Corner

Old 10-26-09, 04:08 PM
is Feeling like I could POP
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking Baby shower's

Who has had or is having there baby shower soon? Or when are you having it, I am having mine nov 15th at 11am I am doing a potluck dish welcomed and a diaper drive with the grade prize being tickets for two to the movies on top of 10 dollars to buy snacks. We are also having the guys come tables in the garage will be for them to play poker and we will have beer. Kids are also welcomed since both parents can come I have the porch set up for them with table to paint color and toys to play with. The ladies will be inside with the food and games and thats my baby shower I am hoping at lease 30 people show up between me and my hubby we invited over 40 something SOOO we will see!

Old 10-26-09, 05:38 PM
is Loving my baby girl :)
First time mommy :-)

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i just had mine this past saturday. everything was a surprise. all i was allowed to know about was the cake and food ( obviously they had to ask what i liked and didnt like) but it turned out wonderful. we also had the hubbys and kids show up. they watched football and drank while the kids played outside with the horses and playground equipment. we have a hugee outside deck covered with a built in bar and 2 outside bathrooms so mommas could keep and eye on their kids and still relax. it was great to have both our familys together and all our friends. it turned out to be a great success. got all the big things ( car seat stroller combo, pack and play with bassenette and changing table, high chair, rocking chair, bouncer, swing,breast pump ect) and got enough money plus gift cards to buy the crib and changing table today. its slowly but surely comming together. now just have to paint the nursery and arrange the furniture! cant believe i only have 10 weeks till my due date. i hope everyones shower goes awesome :-) and you get everything yall want!

Old 10-26-09, 08:06 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Since this is number 2 for me I doubt there will be a shower. I have so much stuff from dd and all the big stuff is gender neutral.

Old 10-26-09, 09:13 PM
is Feeling like I could POP
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

You should still have a baby shower I am on my 5th child and have had a baby shower everytime. Get like diapers,wipes, and gift cards those are the main things that you should ask for.

Old 10-27-09, 02:07 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

A friend of mine is throwing one for me. I think it will be around Jan 30th or March 6. I pray this baby stays put till it is time to come out!! I know I will have him before my due date,I just hope not too much before. I am not registering for much big stuff though maybe just a car seat. A friend has a pack and play for us; which we will use in place of a crib when he out grows the cradle. Other than that we just need boppy, diapers, clothes and all the little necessities.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools