Baby Corner

Old 08-14-09, 06:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default Back from my ultrasound!

I'm glad I did it! It was really cool, even though my placenta is above where the baby is laying, so there weren't a lot of good face shots.

It took FOREVER for the baby to let us peek between the legs. FOREVER. I was ready to stand on my head.

Finally, I saw something that looked familiar. I said..."are those boy parts I'm looking at???"

She said "I think so but let me look some more."

Sure enough, after looking some more and taking some shots, it was 95% confirmed (because she never says 100%) that.....

It's a boy!

I was excited about 3 boys, (even though I was secretly thinking pink), but Josh is really disappointed. His little face fell and kept saying "It's supposed to be a sister." That's the only part that was sad. I hate seeing him disappointed. Then of course when we started telling family members mike's goofy aunt had to say she "felt bad" for me. UGH people suck sometimes.

Anyway.... It's a boy!! Off to look for blue stuff!

Old 08-14-09, 07:05 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

lurking....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Having three sons is awesome!

I'm so happy for you!

People say the rudest things when trying to "be nice". I know I was upset when I told people we were having a boy (after DD) and I got "well then you can be done". As if the only reason to have kids is to have one of each. UGH!

I always felt bad for my SIL's who each had two boys first. They always got the "oh are you going to try for a girl?". I always wanted to smack people for that kind of crap. Yeah, they are going to churn out 300 babies if need be just so that they can have the all coveted girl. LOL!

How exciting! Good thing you got the kitchen renovated. From what I hear those boys are going to eat you out of house and home come teenage years. LOL!

Old 08-14-09, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I keep looking for you on AIM. We will catch up soon. Congrats. I am glad that all is well, and three boys will be wonderful.

Old 08-14-09, 08:02 PM
is Loving my baby girl :)
First time mommy :-)

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

congrats! i kept checking today waiting for your post. so happy for you :-)

Old 08-14-09, 08:07 PM
Eric & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

congrats ! now u can change your name to my 3sons!!! LOL ...
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools