Baby Corner

Old 09-27-07, 12:48 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Wink Bedding

I am having WAY too much fun looking around at little boy crib bedding. I'm normally not a theme type of person at all, but some of these things are just so darn cute!!!!

I should put more effort into this little guys name instead of bedding that I won't need for a long time! Since he'll be in the portable crib for at least the first 4 months I'm thinking of just getting this (there really aren't too many selections out there for portable cribs)

Old 09-27-07, 12:59 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Those are all cute, I find that the crib set was a waste of time, we paid like $165.00 for the set, and it was crap...and I was so disappointed, cuz everyone told us, we couldn't have bumpers..etc... at least I can use the sheet again!

Old 09-27-07, 01:01 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah I'm not planning on buying a crib set again. I used the sheet, bumper, skirt and diaper stacker from Cora's set. The other pieces are still in the bottom drawer in her room. Her quilt hasn't ever been used either. So I'm thinking I'll just get a crib skirt and maybe the sheet (if is has patterns) since this little guy won't be in the "big" crib until closer to 5 months.

Old 09-27-07, 01:10 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

i liked all of them...especially the second one and the blue bedding for the portacrib....

oh and i bought a crib set...

and i agree...i don't think i will even use the comforter that came with it.

Old 09-27-07, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hated the comforter, it was just too stiff.... I considered washing it weekly till baby comes to try and make it softer!

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools