Baby Corner

Old 01-05-08, 03:27 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.19%
Default diane...

i had a dream about you and Ava last night...you guys came to my home and stayed with us for a while...it was really funny because i remember that ava had on the dress she is wearing in your siggy and i remember eating pizza with you...lol

i also wanted to tell you that i think you are doing a great job juggling all that you do and i just KNOW that everything will be a-okay this tuesday. i cannot wait to see Gavin's beautiful pictures!

i hope the anxiety of the c-section will lessen for you..i know it is easier said that done, but i really hope so. just know we are all here for you and we wish you nothing but the best!

so, here is to baby gavin!!
(and hopefully lola follows shortly thereafter)

Old 01-05-08, 03:36 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

thanks holly, i appreciate the kind words.
And thats funny about your dream, its not too far from reality that i was eating pizza, i seem to eat it all the time these days, and we ordered it last night for supper!!!!

Maybe that was just a hint that Lola is coming close to Gavin after all. i say get reayd, get your freak on with Juan, and get to delivering that little girl of yours!!!! when do you stop meds?

Today is going really good, i went shopping by MYSELF, and when i got home Mike had cleaned the whole house for me. perhaps he wants a little something extra beofre Tuesday, but it was nice of him to do. I wil still do it all gain Monday night, but the thought was htere. i igure i complain a lot about him, i should tell you ladies when he does something kind right?

Now we are off to grab some dinner as a family. the thought of cooking these days is non exisitent!!!!

Old 01-05-08, 03:42 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 4.19%

lol diane....my meds are going to be switched to every 6 hrs instead of 4 hours starting tomorrow...

and, actually DH and i are going to do a little shopping in a few hours and stop and get some late lunch. i am doing it a day earlier because i just cant wait! also, my OB called me yesterday and told me that my GBS came back negative, so i took that chance of saying how i wish it was already sunday and he said, go for it kid! so, today i am going to go outside! yayayayay! lol.

as far as the sex...well, i told DH if he wanted to give it a go tonight that we should do it...he said okay, but he doesnt want to plan it...so, i told him to stop acting like a girl and if he doesnt want to tonight (he is STILL scared) then we are def. doing it tomorrow...even if i have to take it from him.

enjoy your clean house and family dinner diane!

Old 01-05-08, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

Funny Holly, I could so see you being dominate over your hubby and as you say "take it from him"

I am glad that you get to go out today, and that you GBS came back negative...woohoo, I have a feeling at least two babies for our playgroup will be born this week!

Old 01-05-08, 04:51 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 4.19%

lol..i know. i am the dominate one here in this house...but i let juan pretend he is once in a while...like a treat. heheh

yeah, im so excited. i am already dressed and everything. just waiting for juan to get done cleaning the bathrooms and we are off! he keeps telling me that all of these monuments have been erected since i have been on bedrest...he thinks he is so funny.

Latest Articles
Baby Food: Jarred or Homemade?
The trend for Moms to make their own baby food instead of buying jarred baby food is rising. Here is some advice on how to choose what to feed your baby when beginning your baby on solid foods.

28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools