Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
Feeling so dizzy, lightheaded, and tired. What could be wrong?

Feeling so dizzy, lightheaded, and tired. What could be wrong?

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-07-09 | 02:06 PM
  • I called my docs office on Monday and they said to come in yesterday but Sam was home from school sick so I couldn't go. Well I kept him home again today for his cough and so I have an appt tomorrow but I wanted to get some ideas for you all!
    I just feel so crappy and can't get anything done because I feel like I am gonna pass out.
    What is going on???
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 10-07-09 | 02:21 PM
  • Most likely it's your iron is low.

Do you take any iron supplements now? Make sure you eat lots of iron rich foods too.
Thank you savannah33!
wymeg (10-07-09)
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-07-09 | 02:35 PM
  • Just what is in my prenatal, but I just started taking it again about a week ago because I was so sick with morning sickness. How long should it take to kick back in?
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 10-07-09 | 03:27 PM
  • I was like that at around 10-12 weeks with both of my pg's. I just got over it. Hopefully you will too! It could also be your iron or dehydration. Increase your fluids a bit and see if that helps too!

Thank you teddybear1082!
wymeg (10-07-09)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-07-09 | 07:20 PM
  • I felt that way too. Hopefully it is just a normal pregnancy symptom for you!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!