Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

formula.......

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 11-27-07 | 11:20 PM
  • [SIZE=2]I know there was a thread about this before, but I can't find it......so could you all humor me and tell me what you think is the best??? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]thanks ladies!![/SIZE]
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-27-07 | 11:39 PM
  • In my experience, and we tried all the brands, because we signed up for the online clubs from each company, where they send you a can of free formula... Enfamil was the best for Ben.. it made him the least gassy and irritable.... way too much information, but the Similac caused explosive green poops, the Nestle, made him a bit more constipated and just irritable...and we tried one other brand, that I can't remember right now... We ended up on the Enfamil for babies that spit up, and that worked great for us!
  • holly302 11-28-07 | 12:57 AM
  • i used Enfamil DHA or something like that in the beginning (the one in the gold can) and then wised up after six months that formula companies have to follow the same guidelines, etc when making formula and stuck with the Costco brand. way more for less money.

in the beginning, michael was having problems with gassiness, etc and the doctor had me use this special stuff like was like $30 for a small can. seriously, the can lasted like 3 days. after a week of that, he went back to enfamil and then back to the costco brand.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-28-07 | 07:27 AM
  • I nursed Marek for 10 months, but we liked the Enfamil when my milk went away.
  • ncoles ncoles's Avatar 11-28-07 | 09:31 AM
  • I nursed exclusive the first 6 months and then started to slowly introduce nestle good start after, while i continued nursing. Loved it, had no problems at all

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work