Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

got it!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 08-22-07 | 08:41 PM
  • well Ava and I went to the mall and bought Gavin's coming home from the hospital outfit. I bought it at the gap, but can't find it on line, so i will take a pic of it, and post when i get a chance. its so cute, although i have to say so far i like girl clothes way better so far. Its a chocolate brown velour striped outfit, oh its so cute.

For those of you with kids, buys in particular, where do you haev luck buying cute boy stuff thats affordable?
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-22-07 | 08:51 PM
  • I love the Children's Place...

I wasn't going to admit this, but my friend convinced me to buy an outfit the other day at the Children's Place because it was on sale, so I bought 2 of them, one in pink and one in blue, and then depending on the sex, I will return the opposite one... I felt silly for buying an outfit before knowing the sex, but the outfit is so adorable..

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 08-22-07 | 09:08 PM
  • i don;t blame you, i would of done the same thing. And actually i found an outfit there and decided if i could not find anything at the gap i would go back and buy that one. Now i am kicking myself that i didnot buy both. i mean come on, how many outfits do you need, a ton of them as i remember!!!