Baby Corner

Old 10-28-07, 08:00 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%

DH will get a vasectomy in the spring.... until then we'll just use condoms or pull out....

Old 10-28-07, 08:01 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

we will be using nothing. last time I took BC it was 11 years ago. If I can I would like to get pg as soon as possible (within a reasonable time to allow my body to heal anyway) I'm 36 now so time is ticking so as much this baby is our miracle I won't stop trying for another baby

Old 10-28-07, 10:31 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Goodluck Therese, I hope you are able to get a second miracle baby soon after this one! BTW, do you know the sex yet??

Old 10-28-07, 08:59 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 6.67%

We are done after this, but we haven't talked about a vasectomy for dh. I will probably get an IUD as long as it doesn't interfere with breastfeeding.

Old 10-28-07, 09:24 PM
OMG I have 4 kids! :)

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Josh is getting snipped!!

BTW, I nursed exclusively both my kids every hour to hour and half around the clock and STILL got my cycle back both times by 3 months post partum.

Also,

, we were using the withdrawal method for birth control this time since I was still nursing Keller and was just waiting for the timing to work out to get an IUD, but if I was at "safe" time in my cycle we wouldn't worry about the withdrawal part, well....if you're doing that, word to the wise is to NOT get a little drunk and miscalculate where you are in your cycle because you could end up pregnant with TWINS.

Latest Articles
Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

PCOS: Lifestyle Changes to Boost Fertility
While PCOS can cause infertility, there are a few things a woman can do to increase her changes of becoming pregnant, including lifestyle changes. Here are a few things you can do.

Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools