Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Holly

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-27-07 | 11:27 PM
  • Hiya! I see you

Just wanted to say hello, it is so empty in here tonight and I am lonely...nice to see you!!! How is your weekend so far?
  • holly302 10-27-07 | 11:29 PM
  • so far, so good. how is yours? how is DH and B?

DS is at his dads and DH is sleeping trying to prepare for another night of OT.

whats your family doing?
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-27-07 | 11:36 PM
  • I am vegging, just trying to get myself all better, still not quite there. Ben is asleep for the night and DH and I are on our computers while we watch hockey... nothing exciting here... but sometimes it is just nice to have no plans!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-27-07 | 11:36 PM
  • BTW, how is the new drug working for yah!
  • holly302 10-27-07 | 11:41 PM
  • so far, so good. i am very happy that i asked the OB to change the meds. i still have contractions...probably about 1 to 2 an hour..much less than i did with the Terbutaline. the biggest plus is the lack of side effects. i felt really horrible on the Terb. last night i had THE worst headache..i dont know what caused that. my entire head felt like it was in a vice...and my hands are still on fire if i grasp anything...weird.

the baby was moving like a madwoman today. i really enjoyed that. i totally pigged out these past couple of days. it is so hard, because i have nothing to do all day and i see commericals for food and call DH to pick it up. last night i really wanted a vanilla shake and fries from Mdonalds. and then today, i wanted tacos and hotsauce...and i broke into the halloween candy that DH brought home for the trick or treaters. i ate junior mints, whoppers, m&ms. etc...gross. i cant believe i did that! are you eating more?