Baby Corner

Old 08-31-08, 06:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 11 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.83%
Post How did you tell?

Okay ladies I have a question for you all and I would really love your in put it in on it

...... So how did you ladies tell your SO that you are pregnant

? I dont know if I told you guys that U finally started talking to mine after a while of us having some time apart were talking

. I dont want to tell him over the phone that I am pregnant I just feel that it would be really inpersonal to do it that way

. I was suppose to see him today but i have had cold for the past week and yesterday I went to the beach with my family and got into an air conditioned house and felt worse this morning

...... so any who we are seeing each other sometime this week and I want to think of a way to tell him, not just some oh hey im pregnant.... Im really truley in love with him and I know that he loves me oh so much!!!!! this will be his first child and I want the news of it to be special....... Seeing that I already have a little girl that hes nuts about i know he'll be a good to the baby but I just wanna welcome his first news of fatherhood in a fun interesting and cheerful way

any ideas girls? thank you so much

and please keep me in your prayers that everything from a job to the news of the baby for him goes smoothley and in a peacefull happy manner!

Old 08-31-08, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 5%

Oh my first baby was so unromantic. DH comes home from work and I was already home from work. I said, "so, I peed on a stick today" and he totally didn't get it and I had to explain.

Thank you Laurie!
Izabel+1 (09-01-08)

Old 08-31-08, 06:40 PM
Community Member

Thanked 11 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

lol I liked that...... i was thinking since i have the 3-D ultrasounds and the other ultrasounds buy a card that says Congratulations..... and put them in there and I was gonna buy my daughter a shirt that says future big sister I saw them at the mall! but I totally loved the way you told your DH....

Old 08-31-08, 10:58 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 38.33%

I gave my inlaws a frame (if I had an ultrasound, I would have made a copy and put that in there). The fram had paper inside that said photo coming March 2009
Thank you amitrat!
Izabel+1 (09-01-08)

Old 08-31-08, 11:01 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3586.25%

We told my dad by putting the positive test in a gift bag. He was very confused but eventually understood.

My DH has always been with me when I've tested so it's been no secret with him.

With our second, we made a video that we sent online to everyone in the family. You can see that video here:

This time around, Charlotte told everyone "Mommy has a baby in her belly."

Thank you Dopey406!
Izabel+1 (09-01-08)
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools