Baby Corner

Old 01-03-10, 05:20 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default How's everyone doing?

Pop in and give us an update! How are you doing?

Old 01-03-10, 09:09 PM
is Loving my baby girl :)
First time mommy :-)

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

im a nervous wreck lol. i go in tomorrow night and theyre gonna insert a cervadil. Im so nervous. i want her out more the nething, its how shes getting out is the part i dont wanna do lol. im glad tomorrow night i get a sleeping pill cause i know tonight i wont get any.

i just got done packing all the bags,cleaned up me n DHs room since thats where shell be first couple weeks. just have to shave and im all done. hopeing ill get some sleep tonight.

Old 01-03-10, 09:44 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Just think about the end result --- you get a baby!

This is my 3rd time around, and I can tell you, it does hurt but I signed up to do it again! Just try to stay calm and focus on the end--- you will be a MOMMY!

Let us know you had the baby when youcan!

Old 01-03-10, 10:13 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am OK, getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous since dh is going back to work tomorrow after being home (and a huge help) for about 2 weeks! I have my 36 week sono tomorrow night and can't wait to see the baby again. I can't believe that he or she will be here in less than 3 weeks!!

Old 01-04-10, 07:38 AM
is Loving my baby girl :)
First time mommy :-)

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well i didnt even make it to the doctors. my water broke about 130 this morning.. i was asleep and woke up to a puddle, thought i might of just peed myself lol i went and wke up my mom asking if it was my water that broke, and if it was if i was suppost to be in pain. she was no help, they had to break hers a the hospital.so i googled it haha and that didnt help s mich either so i woke up DH and changed the sheets,and tryed to go back to bed then 15 min later it happened again, so desided we might wanna head to the hospital , and it was deff my water breaking. its been 5 hours and still leaking ugh. they checked me when i first got here ( which hurt alott! )and im 1 cm dialted. so now we are just playing the waiting game. just wish i would have went to bed sooner. gonna try and get some sleep while my nurse runs in an out. ill update when i can :-)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools