Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

i just gotta vent

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 09-30-07 | 06:41 PM
  • i just feel bad thinking that i could have at least changed my behavior to make it nice for everyone but, i swear, from the get-go the weekend was doomed.
    i had to beg Michael's father to let me have him this weekend (weekends are his time) and i even let him have him for 2 days during the week (my time) so, when i came by to pick him up to leave, Michael's father acted like a fool (surprise surprise) and it just kind of set the mood from there....nothing and i mean NOTHING made DS happy...we went to the aquarium (this place is huge) and saw the great white they have on exhibit and all DS wanted to do was go home

then DH was being quite and for some reason, that made me mad...
    we went out to dinner at Bubba Gumps (not my fav) but because DH likes it...i tried to surprise DS by ordering him a $10 lemonade (in a take home light up glass) and when they brought it to him, he just started to whine saying he wanted a soda ! the guy who brought the lemonade was all sing song happy and the glass was lit up and has all of these umbrellas and cherries in it and DS said, "no thanks."

we finally got back to the hotel and DH went to sleep, DS morphed into a monkey and bounced from bed to bed and i just laid there feeling the baby move for the first time that day (i have to admit, that made me worry. i feel her so often, i kinda panic if i don't feel her for long periods of time) and i wished that i could just GO HOME!
    in the morning we all got up and went and had brunch on the pier and then we left. im soooo exhausted and just plain irritated. DH just went to take a nap and DS is asking me why didn't we stay another day...

here's hoping next weekend is better! at least next monday (the 8th) i get my second 3D ultrasound...

oh and the only thing that made it half way worth it was i found this shop that makes different kinds of soaps...you pick out the smell/combo and they hand cut it there...i have never seen anything like that so i bought some different kinds. so, yup, thats about it.

Last edited by holly302; 09-30-07 at 06:46 PM..
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 09-30-07 | 07:58 PM

•  

sometimes the best made plans.... well you know!

Here's to a better week for yoU!
  • emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 09-30-07 | 08:12 PM
  • I'm so sorry the weekend didn't go as well as it could have.

I hope you're all feeling in better spirits quickly and have a great week!!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 09-30-07 | 10:43 PM

•  
    I am sorry it was a rough weekend!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-30-07 | 10:45 PM

•  
    so sorry to hear about your weekend!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!