Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I really.....

Reply Post New Topic

• Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 11-13-08 | 11:59 PM
  • just LOVE laying down and watching and feeling my belly "dance"! Dh can see and feel it all the time now. It's so wonderful! It makes me so happy just to see him kick!

Anyway, I've been sick again this week! I had a fever all day and finally got it to break tonight! Dh got started on the nursery and the colors are so nice (blue on 2 walls, green on 2 walls)! I can't wait to see it all come together.

I'm feeling really great otherwise, starting to feel kind of blimp-like, I'm sure that will get MUCH worse over the next few months!!! LOL
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 11-14-08 | 12:29 AM
  • I love that feeling too! My favorite is when the kids get to feel Danielle move, their faces light up and they get so excited.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-14-08 | 12:37 AM
  • It's fun to SEE baby moving!

The nursery sounds cute; I can't wait to see pics!

We're not going to paint the nursery until after Baby arrives since we don't know what we're brewing in here. The room that will be the nursery is currently very light pink so if it's a girl, we won't have too much to change. But if it's a boy, we'll do something more boyish.

We ARE painting Sarah's room and plan to move Charlotte into that room with her before the baby comes. It'll be interesting to see how they do when sharing a room. We have 4 bedrooms but we like having a spare room for visitors so we're keeping it as a spare for now. Once we finish the basement (in a bazillion years since we haven't even started saving for it yet

) and there's a spare room and bathroom down there, the kids can each have their own rooms. Until then, Sarah and Char will be cozying up in the same room.

• Larissadawn Larissadawn's Avatar 11-14-08 | 08:17 AM
  • All of my 3 boys share a room, and wouldn't have it any other way. We only have 2 bedrooms . . . one for dh and I and one for the children. We will be moving sometime after the baby is born, though, and will more than likely be getting a 3 bedroom. And we have even asked our oldest if he would like his own room, and he emphatically says "NO WAY!" He loves being with his brothers!

And yes, I agree that it's wonderful to watch and feel the baby move. It's really a miracle to feel the life inside you and imagine what he/she will look like. My children also get very excited to feel their baby sister moving. It's fun to experience it through their eyes!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 11-16-08 | 12:27 PM
  • I love it when the baby moves. He kicks and rolls and I think he even head butts me.
    We have a room designated for the nursery but we r going to wait until New year's weekend to do all the decorating. i know it's cutting it close but with Christmas and all it's the only 4 day weeknd that we will have that won't be tied up with family.
    We'll be busy with spome other home projects until then. We have the front door to paint and kitchen cabinets to sand, paint and rehang. Also we want to repaint the downstairs bedroom.