Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I woke up and freaked out

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-29-07 | 10:19 AM
  • I woke up in the middle of the night and just freaked out. Last time with Benjamin, my doctor decided to induce me and told me that she was keeping me in the hospital once she induced me, this time I started thinking what if I go into labour on my own and have noone to call to come and take care of Benjamin (all our family is at least a couple hours away and all our friends work or have kids themselves) Anyway, after my mini panic attack about this in the middle of the night, I was just curious what the rest of you with kids are going to do... or have done, if this isn't just your second baby?
  • wantabelly wantabelly's Avatar 08-29-07 | 10:39 AM
  • We will be sending Ava to stay with her grandparents, who live about 10 minutes from us.

Don't worry Farah, I'm sure if it came down to it you would have someone that could watch Benjamin, maybe a neighbor?
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-29-07 | 10:48 AM
  • That is what sucks, we only have one neighbor that we know, and she is just a single lady that works downtown... so all about her career... I know we will figure it out, but made me panic, we have months left, maybe my mom will come and stay in advance?
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 08-29-07 | 12:08 PM
  • I went into labor in the middle of the night with B-- my neighbor actually proactively offered to come over and keep C for us if that happened... and she's offered again this time around! whew!
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 08-29-07 | 12:37 PM
  • i will be having a repeat c section, so hope to have Ava's arrangements prior to the day. I do however keep having a panic attack that i go into labor on my own, and then am screwed. My mom and one sister are only about 20 minutes from me, so hopefully i will be all set