Baby Corner

Old 08-03-10, 11:35 AM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Joining

Time to make it official...for thsoe that don't know me my name is Stephanie and I spent a lot of time on these boards when struggling with infertility. After 16 months of trying, many meds, injectables & 2 iuis we welcomed our 1st child, Maddox in to the world on July 31, 2009.

Exactly a week before his 1st birthday we were blessed with a wonderful surprise, we were pregnant again. Only this time we didn't have to do fertility treatments!!! I never imagine that it would be this easy this time. Especially after all we went through the 1st time.

I had not been feeling the best for the past month, dizziness & nausea. However, with it being super hot (100+) working overtime, and being busy planning a first Birthday I didn't think much about it.... I even passed off the fact that my husband had had a strong "feeling" that I was pregnant back in June. I thought he was plum crazy and had told him that was nonsense. He had felt strong enough about his "feeling" that he had even told his Dad & my Mom....which I preceded to tell them that was not the case and he was crazy. Well, I suppose he was right. I had stopped bf'ing at the beginning of April and had my 1st cycle at the end of April. With my history of PCOS & irregular periods I didn't think much about the fact that I hadn't had a period since. In fact I had even scheduled an appt for Sept. to restart my Metformin for PCOS.

And the only reason I even tested was I was getting ready to start antibiotics for a UTI...and thought I better be safe! Imagine my surprise when it came back positive!

That Monday (I tested on Saturday) I went in for an hcg level which came back as 161.164....they decided they better see me first thing the next day for an ultrasound being it was so high! !! The u/s showed 1 healthy baby with a heartbeat of 174 bpm.

So, we're very excited to say that we're goign to have 2 under 2!!! How crazy is that?!?!

We're due March 6th 2011. As of today I'm 9 wks 2 days.

Last edited by hopeful7; 08-03-10 at 11:39 AM.

Old 08-03-10, 12:32 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Congrats again!!! Glad your back here at TBC!
Thank you Keepers!
hopeful7 (08-04-10)

Old 08-03-10, 01:13 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Congratulations!
Thank you koala_kaper!
hopeful7 (08-04-10)

Old 08-03-10, 06:46 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey Stephanie! Soooo glad you are back! Wendy Sue spilled your beans and I was sooo hoping you would end up over here! So exciting that you are here with me- two of our old clan! So....we are BOTH going to have 2 under 2, lol! Hope turned one year on July 21st and our new one is due Feb 7th. We didn't have to use any fertility treatments either! It was our first try after I stopped pumping so we were super surprised too! Happy to have you here with us! And, make sure you post an update on Maddox if you haven't already!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
hopeful7 (08-04-10)

Old 08-04-10, 08:45 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Heidi, it really is great to share this experience with you AGAIN!! Yipee! Maddox turned one on July 31st and we're due March 6th.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools