Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Just Curious

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 09-26-07 | 03:50 PM
  • Do your husbands call there moms? Or keep in touch in general? Or is it you that calls your MIL, etc...

My DH is so bad for calling his mom, and if she calls, he is just like yup, yup, half listening, while he is typing on his computer or something...

My mom and I talk on the phone at least a couple times a week if not more... and now with having two boys, I am so scared that Ben and this baby won't call me...

I think I will just permanently implant that they must call home in there mind over the years!

• holly302 09-26-07 | 04:16 PM
  • i think about that all the time farah!

you know, usually girls stay close to their moms, etc over the years...but men (especially after marrying) grow up and move on...start their own life, etc.

by the way, DH is really bad about calling his mom...i don't do it either really.
  • ncoles ncoles's Avatar 09-26-07 | 04:18 PM
  • My DH makes a habit to check in once in a while, phone and dropping by. It's still not as much as my mom and I talk but there's some hope for you

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 09-26-07 | 04:33 PM
  • dh is awful-- i got him to put an outlook reminder on his online calendar

I talk with my mom daily

my brothers call my mom alot....

so maybe it's family oriented too?
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 09-26-07 | 04:48 PM
  • Dh doesn't get along with his mom, so he doesn't call. I'm not close to my mom - call her maybe once a month. But I kind of consider my older sister to be my mom in most ways, and I talk to her every week. I think it depends on the individual relationship.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work