Baby Corner

Old 10-28-07, 08:07 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.57%
Default mac71!~

I've been wondering where you've been!

how are you feeling? all going well?

Old 10-28-07, 08:27 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

Hi Kelli - thanks for thinking of me. Not doing great. The pain I had in my leg and back got really bad last week and I was hospitalised to try and get the pain under control and to give me some rest since I hadn't slept in a few weeks. I got an MRI to find out the real reason for the pain because they are pretty sure its not the baby putting pressure on me but my old back problems causing the pain. I won't the get the results until next week because its a long weekend here

and I discharged myself after the scan. They have me on serious pain medication which I really hate taking but have no choice. My doctor has reassured me they are safe to take but you know your mind plays tricks on you. Anywho I'm home now so trying to rest up, can't even drive (can't put pressure on clutch, how I wish I had an automatic

) only 20 wks left to go.

How you doing? How are your boys ?

Old 10-28-07, 08:30 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

so sorry to hear about that news!

its not like being pg is hard enough-- and your body has to go and have back problems! ugh.... rest up and I hope the mri results can give the drs some better direction....

we are great here! busy getting ready for halloween this week- the boys both have parties at school and trick or treating here in the neighborhood is a big deal

so they are super excited about that!

It's nice hitting that half way mark eh????

Old 10-28-07, 08:38 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

god I completely forgot about Halloween

mind you thats probably the last year I'll ever do that again

Yeah its been a rough few weeks but the pain meds are making me feel a lot better emotionally as well as physically, I was quite depressed with the non stop pain so I'm starting to feel better even though the pain will almost certainly remain. Hoping the physio I get will help. The good side of it is I got to see how the hospital works and how amazing the staff are and I'm in love with my OB he is so wonderful. I'm looking forward to the birth now I won't have any reservations at all.

Post some pics of the boys on Halloween I love seeing them in their costumes

Its so amazing to be halfway there, its gone so quickly actually want to bet the next 20 will drag by

Old 10-28-07, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

Sorry to hear of your troubles.. Thinking about you and hoping that you are on the mend soon. Nice to hear from you and yay on reaching the halfway point!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools