Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Maternity photos..

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-27-07 | 05:51 AM
  • Do any of you all plan to have professional maternity photos done?? Have you all in the past past with previous pregnancies??
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-27-07 | 06:07 AM
  • Ick. No. I take a few belly shots for posterity, but I have no interest in further immortalizing my current shape. I'm no Demi Moore! Don't get me wrong, I think the pregnant body is a beautiful, functional thing. I'm just not a fan of getting lots of pictures taken of me in any shape, and I definitely don't look my best pregnant.
  • ncoles ncoles's Avatar 11-27-07 | 10:02 AM
  • yes and yes! Well, my past pregnancy I just had my sister take a bunch of pics and I edited them and I have one framed, it's not a bare belly one. We did both. I take a pic every 4 weeks for the baby book/album

This time, a guy that I work with does photography on the side and he's going to do them with his wife

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 11-27-07 | 10:07 AM
  • I may-- i'm taking the boys to picture people on thursday and may do one there of all of us.....for Dh for christmas

covered belly of course

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-27-07 | 11:28 AM
  • Nope none here, I wouldn't even be taking the belly shots without the peer pressure from you all