Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

As of Monday...

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 07-05-09 | 09:34 PM
  • As of tomorrow, if all goes well in the next few hours, I will be your new mod and I will be 12 weeks pg!

I have some ideas of how to keep this place active, and I am open to any suggestions!
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 07-06-09 | 07:58 AM
  • Congrats on making 12 weeks! I am counting down the days on the calendar myself. I like the QOTD idea and I think you have kept this place moving along very well so far.
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 07-06-09 | 12:04 PM
  • Congratulations on the 12 weeks...I found after that mark I relaxed a little more plus got my energy level back.

I think the board is great...there seems to be lots of chatter on here.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 07-08-09 | 06:33 PM

•  

On 12weeks thats a great milestone!
    I agree though I haven't participated much this board is the happenin place to be

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!