Baby Corner

Old 11-19-10, 12:42 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%
Default No GD...Yay!

Had another Dr. appt. yesterday and my Gestational Diabetes test came back great...phew! Luckily all that Halloween candy didn't affect me, lol. I am on the borderline of being anemic though, so I need to make sure I get enough iron. During my last pregnancy, I ate Total cereal every morning in addition to my prenatal vitamins, but this time I just can't stomach it so I am guessing that is the main difference. I may get an iron supplement, but I am afraid it might made me sick. I will see what they have the next time I am at the drug store. Everything else is going good...baby is growing and right on target. I, however, have definitley gained more weight this pregnancy. I am already up to 156 and I only got to 160 (a total of about 35 lbs. gained) with Hope and I still have a few months to go! I think this baby is bigger (she was such a tiny thing) so I am trying not to worry about it! It was really cute because there was PA student that checked me and when she put the microphone on my belly Ryan kicked her...she got a kick out of that! I go back in two weeks since I am in my third trimester...crazy!! We are going to do a 3d/4d u/s in the next few weeks and our shower is Dec 11th (they are having one for me at work on 12/3). My friend who lost her twins came back to work and it's been really hard for her seeing me- I go into her classroom every week and I can see how much it pains her to have me there. I asked her ahead of time if she still wanted to have me come it, and she said yes, but it is really hard. They are having a service for her babies this weekend....I am still just so very, very sad for her.

Last edited by Mark'sbabygirl; 11-19-10 at 12:44 PM.

Latest Articles
Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools