Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

No I am NOT having TWINS!!

Reply Post New Topic

• CoriAnn 11-09-08 | 08:02 PM
  • I'm just about 31wks,measuring 3wks ahead.And everyone keeps asking me if I'm having twins??I politley say No,I am having One. Then they say.....Are u sure???C'mon people!!I I am asked all day long.I have gained 19lbs. and look pregnant,but not as if I were having 2. I know I should not let it get to me, but hormones are in control at times..I work in a pediatricians office and see lots of people on a daily basis that's why I am asked all day long!

Thanks for letting me Vent!!
  • Larissadawn Larissadawn's Avatar 11-09-08 | 08:55 PM
  • Yep, I can see how that would get old!

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-09-08 | 09:05 PM
  • Oh, vent all you like! It seems that so many people were born without brains these days.

Sorry--I'm sure you look great!!

• tarziesgirl tarziesgirl's Avatar 11-10-08 | 02:52 AM
  • Well, don't feel bad. I am having twins and no one has accused me of having twins that was really serious. There have been some who have casually said it, but no one seriously. Its been more of a joke, oh you're having twins because of how I've been feeling, not looking. I guess because I started out a bigger lady.

People say lots of stupid things, especially to PG women. My biggest beef was always those who would see me at the end of the PG and say what no baby? Like I have control over when it comes out. That always killed me. So, we always tell everyone a month past our month due. Then I avoid the idiotic remarks.
  • CoriAnn 11-14-08 | 01:31 PM
  • THANKS LADIES!!