Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Is this normal?

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-27-07 | 05:42 AM
  • Okay, so I realize it's 4:42am and you can totally call me a TBC addict if you want, but I'm not sleepy and got tired of listening to Mike snore and the dogs growl at me when I moved....

moving on to my question.... silly question.... and personal.... but are your breasts still leaking?? Mine leak worse everyday... horrible at night, I think it's because they get squished... but even just everyday sometimes when I'm doing normal stuff (not laying down on them) they leak! Am I abnormal or what???? Need. help.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-27-07 | 06:05 AM
  • Can't sleep either here. Mine don't leak yet this time, but they did a little bit around 30 weeks and on with Marek. I think it's totally normal as your body gets ready to nurse.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 11-27-07 | 09:49 AM

•  

mine only leak if they get squished

totally normal....
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-27-07 | 11:29 AM
  • Totally normal, I must have been sleeping on them the other night, cuz I woke up and my shirt, and sheets were all sticky...gross I know...

Anyway, don't worry, you aren't alone!
  • holly302 11-27-07 | 12:32 PM
  • i noticed with my first pg that they leaked a ton more. now, i get some, but mostly when i am lying on my side and they squish together. i would say that is totally normal.

have you tried wearing some breast pads or shields?