Baby Corner

Old 10-27-09, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default Oh great!

All of a sudden, dh is only lukewarm to the idea of our name! We had decided on Braden "Brady" Alexander. Now he's like "eh, it's ok, name him whatever you like." Not because he's not excited about the baby but because he picked the other kids names.

Now I've kind of gone back to the drawing board. I have no idea whether to just keep it or try to think of something else.

Old 10-27-09, 10:41 PM
is proud of my kids!
Josh and Xavier's Mom
"Pregnancy Board Contest Winner!! - 8/1/11"

Thanked 32 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Im in the same boat as you!

I have a lil guy that is due in exactly 4 weeks, and I am going back and forth between the names of Xavier James and Brendan James!

I like them both, however my SIL is TTC baby #1, and she is adamant about naming the baby Xavier (if its a boy of course..) whether I name this one Xavier or not! Soooo, I dont know what Im gonna do!! Because I like both names!! <SIGH>

Last edited by lynn012; 10-27-09 at 10:42 PM. Reason: forgot to add more info

Old 10-27-09, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Aw hell... possession is 9/10 of the law-- you name him whatever you want!

I like the name Brendan better though.

Old 10-27-09, 10:55 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

I like the name you chose Jeanne. It sounds nice- Josh, Matthew and Brady.

Old 10-28-09, 12:09 AM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 1020%

Yeah I like Brady too as well as Braden so I say stick with it and when the baby is born and that is his name, DH will LOVE it. I mean you can throw names around just for fun and if you come across something you both like then you can change it but if not then you still have the comfort of knowing you have a name

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools