Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

oh no, not again!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 11-27-07 | 08:21 PM
  • so one thing i remember hating most about my pregnancy with Ava has happened yet again. I wake up almost every night with throw up about gushing out my mouth! I have severe GERD as is, and my pregnancies make it so much worse. I take the prescription form of Prilosec 2 times a day, but its not helping. With Ava it started at 29 weeks, now its just starting, so i got a few extra good weeks in i guess. the indigestion is horrible. and i am trying not to eat after 800, and i go to bed at 11, so what else can i do? Anyone else suffering?
  • holly302 11-27-07 | 08:59 PM
  • oh, you poor thing. i dont havent experienced that, just really bad heartburn at night and early mornings.

i have no clue what to tell you to do for relief. i hope maybe the doctor can prescribe something different? do you sleep elevated?
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-27-07 | 09:08 PM
  • I am like Holly just have terrible heartburn, maybe you can sleep elevated like she suggested, I use one of those pillow that most people use to watch tv in bed, but find that it makes my heartburn feel better to be upright... Goodluck finding a solution

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-27-07 | 10:31 PM
  • You poor thing! I don't tend to have any tummy issues, even heartburn. It sounds just awful!