Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club OK - I'm getting sick of this

OK - I'm getting sick of this

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-31-08, 06:31 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%
Thumbs down OK - I'm getting sick of this

I am really tired of struggling to move all the time. This is not me! I'm the energetic person that jumps up and down and moves quickly. Now when I sit in my desk chair at work for more than 30 minutes at a time, everything hurts when I get up. I feel like I'm dragging a leg behind me like Igor for the first 15 steps. And forget about getting up off the couch after reading for an hour! I'll start to get into a sitting position, and I have to make like five transitional movements to get there. And then I have to rest before getting up. It's not that I'm too big to get up. It's that everything is so sore and stiff that I can't move.

To add insult to injury, I twisted my ankle yesterday on the way out of the gym (something I can do easily because I have very loose ligaments in my ankles). It's not serious - it's just going to be sore for about a week. So now my hips AND my ankle hurt, and getting up and down the stairs is murder.

Can't wait until I can stop feeling like I'm 90 years old!

Old 01-31-08, 07:23 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

you're not alone... I tried to roll over in bed and ended up in tears last night-- everything hurt and all I wanted to do was get comfy... sigh....

we're so close....

Old 01-31-08, 08:03 AM
is is trying to do 100 things at once
Community Member

Thanked 215 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I am 4 weeks behind you Rudy and I am already feeling like you are. Every movement is a struggle. All this stuff happened so much earlier for me this time. You are almost there though!!!

Old 01-31-08, 08:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

come on babies........it's the only cure.........although it still takes me 5 tries to get off the couch d/t stitches!

Old 01-31-08, 09:11 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

You summed it up perfectly Rudi! I feel like a 90 year old trying to hoist my body everywhere. I feel like I need a crane to help me roll over in bed at night.

I hope your ankle starts feeling better soon.

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools