Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club Is it ok to join you Jan-March Mommies-To-Be??

Is it ok to join you Jan-March Mommies-To-Be??

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-30-10, 05:58 PM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Is it ok to join you Jan-March Mommies-To-Be??

Hello all of you expecting Mommies! I'm Angela & I'm not due until April 21st but there's not much going on in the April-June boards so I was wondering if it'd be ok if I jumped in here with you guys? I have two boys, ages 8 & 9 but this pregnancy has been so different that I'd really love some feedback on all the new symptoms! I just felt my baby move for the first time about an hour ago and am really excited! Love to have someone to share the joy with! I had my first ultrasound last week and I haven't found out the gender yet but am hoping for a girl this time around. Of course, I'll be happy with whichever God decides to bless us with! Here's a little about me. If anyone is interested in sharing symptoms, asking questions, just complaining about the uncomfortable side effects of pregnancy or the joys, please let me know! Good luck to all of you soon to be Mommies!!

Old 11-01-10, 11:56 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome- and of course it's wonderful if you want to join us here. There isn't much going on in ANY of our due date boards, so you are definitley welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy! What are some of the different symptons you are having this time around??

Old 11-02-10, 09:22 AM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks, Mark'sbabygirl! I appreciate it! As far as new symptoms, the main one has been how sick I was! With my sons, ages 8 and 9, I was never sick. This time around I actually lost 11lbs in the first 3 months! Luckily, the last 3-4 weeks my appetite has returned, and so has the 11 pounds, lol! Also, my breasts are still tender! That only lasted a few weeks with my other pregnancies! Plus, there's the severe round ligament pain and the intense migraines, along with the inability to sleep and Braxton Hicks contractions ALREADY! But, even with these symptoms, I'm enjoying my pregnancy. Especially since I felt the baby move for the first time a few days ago! What about you? Did I see that you're expecting your second child or did I read someone else's message??

Old 11-02-10, 12:13 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

You are correct- I am pregnant with our second. My morning sickness was worse this time around, but lasted a shorter amount of time- it ended around 11 weeks or so. Part of the intensity of your symptoms is probably due to the fact that you haven't been pregnant in awhile. My daughter is only 15 mos old so my body hardly had a chance to not be pregnant, lol. I had a really hard time with sleep during the first trimester, but it has gotten better. although with my daughter it got worse again which I am expecting.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools