Baby Corner

Old 07-02-10, 02:37 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default One more week....

Until my OB appt. and u/s! I really can't wait! I am so glad we are having a busy summer- it has made the time go by fast. I just want to see that little budding baby so bad! I am about 9 weeks today- feeling better and better about this pregnancy every week, but I will feel MUCH better after a good u/s- KWIM? I have been sleeping a little better this week, so feeling a little better too. I have also discovered that if I have a good snack before bed (I have been having crackers with peanut butter and a glass of chocolate soy) that I don't wake up nauseous in the night. Of course, I still wake up to pee, but not usually nasesous- so thatis good. Still can't believe we are planning our daugthers first bday party and are already pregnant again!

Old 07-07-10, 01:08 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm counting down the days till your ob appointment. I have everything crossed for ya
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Mark'sbabygirl (07-07-10)

Old 07-07-10, 05:22 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm due my u/s next Tues and I can't wait. I want to hear the heartbeat and also to find out exactly how far along I am. My cycles were never 28 days and I always O'd later but this pregnancy took me by surprise so I have no idea when I conceived but I do feel all of my 8+2wks. Constant nausea, tiredness, peeing non stop and cramping in the late afternoon when I've done too much so I think maybe I'll only be a few days away from the date my GP gave me which he based on my LMP.

I remember Lucy's 1st bday party is was so exciting and I couldn't believe my baby was 1 already. She will turn 3 a few weeks after this baby is born so I'm hoping the disruption will be minimal and she will be more understanding. We are in the middle of moving this week so I'm keeping busy but DH is watching me like a hawk anytime I pick a bag up she yells at me but I've told him I'd never do anything silly to put the baby in danger

Thank you mac71!
Mark'sbabygirl (07-07-10)

Old 07-07-10, 11:54 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

YAy Heidi! Cant wait to hear how this us goes!!!! Its crazy that she is almost 1. Eek. So sad too. I remember like it was yesterday holding Presley for the first time. Ugh. I have to stop or I will start tearing. When is the us btw?

Old 07-07-10, 05:22 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

My u/s is Friday at 2:20.....thanks ladies!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools