Baby Corner

Old 08-11-09, 05:19 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default pop in and give us an update!

Tell us what's new withyou!

I'm crazy here.... lots of unexpected stuff going on, and not all good stuff.
But, Mommy, Dadoo, Josh, Matthew and baby are all safe, happy, and healthy so that's all that matters and we'll figure the rest out I guess.

I go for my 4d u/s on Friday. I am SOOOOO excited to find out the sex of the baby! My next appt is September 4.

Old 08-11-09, 08:41 PM
Michelle

Thanked 25 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We are just busy enjoying the last few weeks of summer so haven't been online a lot.

Baby is still growing as is it's mama.

We have our 18 week U/S on August 18th so we should know if it's team pink or blue.

I hope everyone is doing well !!

Old 08-11-09, 10:39 PM
is Loving my baby girl :)
First time mommy :-)

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

glad to hear everyones doing well! everythings ok here exept the doctor called and i go for another ultrasound in 6 weeks to check my placenta, they say its a little lower then what they want it to be but should be ok by my next ultrasound. if not then c section it is ( which doesnt bother me at all ). i talked to a few girls at my doctors offie who had the same thing and some had to go on bed rest and very strict rules ( no intercourse, lifting anything over 10 lbs or even have an orgazium) but my doctor said to keep my normal routine going, if nething werid or diffrent happeneds just call him. i also just registered for my babyshower at babiesrus this past weekend. now just working on the invatations.

Old 08-12-09, 03:52 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Just nejoying the rest of the summer here. Dh goes bac to work in 2 weeks, so we are trying to do some more family things while he is still home! My next appt is 8/16, so I am anxiously waiting to hear the hb again!

Old 08-12-09, 09:00 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I had another appt today.
With my 4th ultrasound, Doc wants to keep a close eye on baby.
Everything looked great!
Heartrate is 166
I am sick though with what I thought was the flu so I got sent to get a swine flu test done, Thank goodness it was negative.
It is just a sinus infection and all that entails.
So aside from feeling like crap and spending all day in doctors offices, it was a good day!
Keep growing baby!!! I go back in two weeks.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools