Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Relief is on its way!

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 12-19-08 | 01:37 AM
  • Tomorrow is my last day of work!! We are going on our Winter Break, and I will be having Danielle before we go back. If we weren't going on a break this would be my last week any way, I am barely hanging on.

I can't wait for tomorrow to be over and be able to rest and lie down when I need to.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 12-19-08 | 01:38 AM

•  
    I can't believe its just a little while longer.Glad you get to finally rest!
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 12-19-08 | 03:22 AM
  • You're in the home stretch now! Do you think you'll have a new baby for Christmas or will she stay put for a minute?

Laura

• tarziesgirl tarziesgirl's Avatar 12-19-08 | 09:50 AM
  • Oh happy day! And, wow! I can't believe you're that close. I can't believe I only have to make it another 10 or so weeks. I need to get to the beginning of March. Its amazing how fast time flies by. Any last minute things to do before baby arrives?
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 12-19-08 | 10:27 AM
  • Tons to do! It has been so hard getting ready for my long term sub, Christmas and baby all at the same time. I think if I kept working she would come earlier, but since I can be off my feet a lot more I think she'll stay put until after the holidays.