Baby Corner

Old 08-17-07, 10:21 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default rough night last night

DS started school on wednesday..and ever since then he has been acting strange...when i say strange, i mean he is really whiny and he easily cries..i figured that it was because he no longer has nap time and that he is just extremly tired. once he gets home, he is asleep within 20 mins for at least 45 mins to an hour.
last night, i woke up when i heard him whimpering. i went in there and he said, "my ear hurts momma." i gave him some motrin and a hot compress to put on his ear. that was around 330am. he kept crying and asking for me to sing him songs...which broke my heart! next thing i know, it is 545am and he is just starting to settle and fall asleep. he didn't have a fever at all...thank goodness, because whenever Michael gets a fever, he gets a full blown 105 degree type of fever. when he was 1 year old, he had a febrile seizure and another at 3 years of age...that was the scariest thing i have ever had to witness...

anyway, i took him to his pediatrician today (which meant he missed his 3rd day of school) and she said he had a really bad ear infection. other than that, he was fine. when questioned about his changing moods, she chalked it up to anxiety of starting a new school and not knowing anybody.

okay, i just had to get all of that off my chest! lol...i wonder how it is going to be when i have a newborn waking up all night and then a 5 year old who wakes up at night too...it's gonna be a zoo around here!!

Old 08-17-07, 10:33 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Poor guy! I hope he starts feeling better really soon. You must be exhausted. It's going to be a zoo here at my house too. Cora won't even be 2 before the 2nd baby shows up. If your up with a crying little one you can always log on cause I'm sure I'll be around at 3 in the morning.

Old 08-17-07, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope that you get some sleep soon and he feels better too!

Old 08-17-07, 10:47 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

count me in on having a zoo house. with the way ava has been at night i have been wondering how i am gonna deal with a new baby too.

Old 08-18-07, 12:08 AM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

you guys are a blessing...thank you.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools