Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club It shouldn't matter but I'm so freaking out!

It shouldn't matter but I'm so freaking out!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-28-09, 01:57 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default It shouldn't matter but I'm so freaking out!

This is stupid but I am totally freaked out about it.

Last year at this time is when they were in the process of telling me I "might" be miscarrying. I had a 2nd blood draw the 26 of last year and she said the numbers were a little low. Then, on the 31 I had an ultrasound that said they couldn't say for sure but that it didn't look good, but later on the 31 they called and said my numbers were terrible and that a miscarriage was inevitable. It was a horrible new years eve and then continued on until my d&c on Jan 14.

Well I was supposed to have an appointment on Wednesday, the 30th for this baby. Then they called this morning and changed it to Tuesday, the 29. Then they called back and changed it to Thursday the 31st. I didn't realize that it was NYE when I said ok (although I had no real choice) but now I'm just freaking out about it being exactly a year apart to the day when everything fell apart. The really creepy thing is that the doctor said she would induce me at 39 weeks which is going to work out to be very close to Jan 14, the day of my D&C.

I know I will be a mess by the time Thursday comes now.

Old 12-28-09, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Except this time it will end with your bringing another beautiful baby boy home and completing your perfect family

Thinking about you, it has to be tough.

Old 12-28-09, 03:40 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

we are here to listen, But I am with Farah the differance this time is you will bringing home a beautiful baby!!

Old 12-29-09, 04:03 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Aww

don't worry, you've got a strong healthy boy in there just waiting to come out!

Old 12-29-09, 06:58 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

At least your horrible memories of these dates last year will be combined with great memories of your new and healthy baby this year. As the date of my m/c passed this year (in December it was 3 yrs) I reflected on my big belly and my healthy 2 year old that wouldn't be here if I hadn't lost that one. I may not be making any sense, but I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that this baby is here to stay!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools