Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sickie rant

Reply Post New Topic

• ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 11-27-07 | 01:05 PM
  • Okay I don't do being sick very well. I got into the ENT yesterday -I have a bad Hx with my ears. I have hearing loss in both ears and got Tinnitus (constant ear ringing) in March from a bad double ear infection. So he just confirmed what I knew..it's a bad one. My jaw, gums and teeth even ache. He said that it is from the infection. And I have even louder ringing in my ears. I feel like I'm in a tunnel when I talk. I go back in a week to see if it has progressed enough to clean them out. I am so fearful of having more complications and that I'm eventually going to lose my hearing. The things we take for granted when we are healthy.

So I took today off too (I may have to see 1 client) and get all anxious over it for fear of losing $$ and contributing, etc..when this is the time we need it most. Bc I work for myself I don't get sick time. No work, no $$. May his pass very soon.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 11-27-07 | 01:07 PM
  • I am glad that you were able to get into your doctor. I do hope that you are feeling better very soon and you don't suffer any further damage to your hearing!

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 11-27-07 | 01:08 PM
  • That really sucks. Not only being sick but the added stress of being self-employed. Well, I'll pray you get better VERY soon.
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 11-27-07 | 01:30 PM
  • Hope you are on the mend soon Laura!

• ncoles ncoles's Avatar 11-27-07 | 01:35 PM

•  

for a speeding recovery