Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sleeping

Reply Post New Topic

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:38 AM
  • How is everyone sleeping at night these days? How often do you wake up? Is it hard to fall back asleep once your awake?
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:40 AM
  • I'll be honest - I sleep like crap! Aside from waking up with Cora which is still usually at least once or twice during the night, I wake up around 5:30, 6 then 7 just about every morning. I toss and turn most of the night. I was sleeping on my tummy, but all of the sudden I can't do it anymore so I'm having a really hard time getting comfy. I swear most mornings I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:46 AM
  • I'm always up at least once in the night. Usually around 2am, to go pee. Last night I was up twice, the night before I was up 3 times.... It gets frustrating when I have to work at 6am, because I never feel like I'm rested enough.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 08-17-07 | 08:51 AM
  • I'm up atleast twice to pee-- sometimes 3 times... but I usually fall back to sleep...
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-17-07 | 10:05 AM
  • I keep making the same mistake of drinking all my water right before bed, so I am up for like the first 2 hours before I actually fall asleep, then I am up at least 2 times or 3 times...

I have been getting comfortable slowly, I have myself surrounded by like 5 pillows and warm up my magic bag each night and the heat on my back helps... I also got a new pillow and love it, it is filled with water and seriously is so wonderful to sleep on!