Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sleeping

Reply Post New Topic

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:38 AM
  • How is everyone sleeping at night these days? How often do you wake up? Is it hard to fall back asleep once your awake?
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:40 AM
  • I'll be honest - I sleep like crap! Aside from waking up with Cora which is still usually at least once or twice during the night, I wake up around 5:30, 6 then 7 just about every morning. I toss and turn most of the night. I was sleeping on my tummy, but all of the sudden I can't do it anymore so I'm having a really hard time getting comfy. I swear most mornings I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 08-17-07 | 07:46 AM
  • I'm always up at least once in the night. Usually around 2am, to go pee. Last night I was up twice, the night before I was up 3 times.... It gets frustrating when I have to work at 6am, because I never feel like I'm rested enough.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 08-17-07 | 08:51 AM
  • I'm up atleast twice to pee-- sometimes 3 times... but I usually fall back to sleep...
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-17-07 | 10:05 AM
  • I keep making the same mistake of drinking all my water right before bed, so I am up for like the first 2 hours before I actually fall asleep, then I am up at least 2 times or 3 times...

I have been getting comfortable slowly, I have myself surrounded by like 5 pillows and warm up my magic bag each night and the heat on my back helps... I also got a new pillow and love it, it is filled with water and seriously is so wonderful to sleep on!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work