Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So... ;)

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 09-05-07 | 01:50 PM
  • I'm the same way with the cringing with any sort of affection. I almost feel claustrophobic. It's actually better now than it was in the beginning so hopefully that's a good sign of things to come!
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 09-05-07 | 02:26 PM
  • yeah my whole horniness at the begining ahs completely changed as well. I cringe at the thought of it, but try to give in once a week to make our marriage somewhat good. Like Holly we do the side position, but you donot have face to face contact. He loikes it doggy style, but i find it so incomfortable. At this point i do it any position that i know he will be the fastest, how bad is that. just get it over with it is how i think about it.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Holly, i am glad to see my horny friends feeling have changed on this too, we probably gave it to them enough at the beginning to last the whole pregnancy right? i only wish mike thoguht of it like that[/SIZE]
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 09-05-07 | 02:52 PM
  • not so much going on here either!!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-05-07 | 03:09 PM
  • my poor husband... haha he's so deprived... really.... he just mentioned it last night and i'm just not in the mood.... i really feel bad for him... it's been well over a month.... or more
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 09-05-07 | 05:31 PM
  • Well we do what's comfortable for as long as it's comfortable, and then it's on to my good ole' right hand

Then everyone's happy!