Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club So who is still here with me???? and a little update!

So who is still here with me???? and a little update!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-20-10, 04:15 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Wink So who is still here with me???? and a little update!

So I am still keeping this baby in!!
I will be 32 weeks on friday. Thank goodness I made it this far. At this point I am pretty sure I will make it at least to 34 weeks which is the first goal we needed to make it to. Ideally we need to make it to 36-37 weeks and so far things look good.
I have still been having contractions and alot of pain and pressure, but at my appts they keep checking my cervix by ultrasound and it is still long which is good. So I guess the contractions are just my body getting ready for the real thing.
I am still on bed rest, but I have been doing a little bit around the house here and there.
Cody is breech which really concerns me. I know he still has time to turn but don't know if he will. Of course if his stays breech I will have to have a c-section and that completely scares me! I was really hoping to have this baby naturally. I had an epidural with both boys before and really think I might be able to do this one without. Wyatt was such an easy labor and delivery. Oh well only time will tell. Another issue I kinda mentioned in another post is birth control after the delivery.
I am really at a loss of what to do. I can't be on any form of hormonal birth control due to my blood clotting issues. And obviously spermicide doesn't work (Cody is proof of that). We hate condoms. So what else is there aside from anything permanent? But if I do need to have a c-section I know that would be the time to have a tubal. Ugh, I just can't figure out what to do????? Sorry for rambling but I need your opinions and ideas!
Well that is the news here, Oh and I can't wait for our shower it is only a few weeks away on Feb 6th!!!!!
Who else is waiting with me?????

Old 01-20-10, 07:51 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am waiting but not for long-I am scheduled for Friday morning.
Congrats on keeping him in for this long and good luck keeping him to 36 weeks!
About BC-I am thinking of doing the paragard iud-no hormones at all-the copper in it makes the sperm immobile and makes the uterus to "hostile" for implantation.
Thank you teddybear1082!
wymeg (01-21-10)

Old 01-21-10, 03:01 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wow can't believe it Beth your little one is almost here!

Good Job Meg with holding him in! Good luck on holding him in another couple weeks!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
wymeg (01-21-10)

Old 01-21-10, 12:08 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I did the paraguard iud after I had Wyatt and I had horrible pain every month, so bad I couldn't even walk. It was like around ovulating time I think. I even had an ultrasound because we thought it must have moved or ruptured something. But all tests came back fine so I just had it removed and what a relief. No more pain. I know alot of women have good luck with it but I know it isn't for me!!
On to more exciting stuff....
Beth you go in at 5:30 tomorrow!!!!!!!
I can't imagine how excited you must be right now!!!
Wish you a super fast delivery!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools