Baby Corner

Old 10-01-07, 06:10 PM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default Strollers

For those with more than one child which is the best kind to buy???? I'm driving myself mad. We only bought a Bob Jogging Stroller with Alex and I used that for almost everything (or I carried him). I wanted the perfect stroller (which is impossible) and ended up not getting anything. I'd registered and got a combi, but it was so flimbsy, I took it back. Oh and we had the __?__ (the one you pop the infant car seat into). We used that until he was too heavy to lift it. Then I bought this big stroller for our trip to France and we never used it bc it was too bulky. So, now, Alex will be 3 3/4 and I'm wondering if I'll "need" a double or if I should just one I had. Ugh! It seems like a lot of $$ to spend if I don't use it alot. I'm not a big shopper, etc. Thoughts! I know everyone's preference is different, I'm just driving myself loopy on this.

Old 10-01-07, 06:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Since he is older, I would definetely go for one like the one I got...the sit and stand strollers rock... we got the joovy caboose, but there are plenty of other ones out there.

Old 10-01-07, 06:16 PM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I read about it and saw it everywhere when I was in Europe. Looks great. Here's a question though, do you worry your son will get jealous and want to sit when the baby's here? That was my only concern with that. Hmmm

Old 10-01-07, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Ben kept trying to climb in the front seat, but then I told him that the special seat in the back was for him because he is the big brother and he gets to be able to sit or stand or can walk beside us if he wants, he is only a bit over 2, but since I told him that the back was his special seat, when he goes in the baby room where the stroller currently is, he heads straight to the back and says, my seat...my seat!

Old 10-01-07, 06:20 PM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Cool! I guess it is all how we frame it huh!

Latest Articles
Conceiving Quicker Doesn’t Mean Your Baby Will Be a Boy
Of all the old wives tales about gender selection, one, conceiving quicker means you will have a boy, has been debunked.

Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools