Baby Corner

Old 02-13-08, 10:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Smile Update

Its been a little while since I have been on but just to give you an update last thursday I went to the dr and I was 1 cm and 50% eff. so I went home mad there was no baby coming soon and then friday I woke up with a severe case of the flu and had to go to the hospital. It took 2 shots and 4 bags of fluids to get me normal and then I went home and slept it off over the weekend. Then I had my appt today and the dr said still only 50% eff but a 1/2 cm more. Which is nothing. Then she said she will see me monday to go over everything to induce me it looks like she is gonna do it on thursday 2/21 I cant wait for the baby any more I am going crazy.my dh keeps joking that I am reinacting the scene from father of the bride part 2 because I have had to go to the hospital 3 times now for various reasons he calls "false alarms" and the 4th is when the baby comes in the movie so he thinks its funny that we have been 3 times and the 4th will be for real. How is everyone else doing?

Old 02-13-08, 11:14 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 10%

Thanks for updating us - we've all been wondering if your little one had arrived. How exciting that you get to meet your daughter in a week! Hope you're feeling lots better

Old 02-14-08, 12:52 AM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Thanks for the update!!! Hope it will be soon for you.

Old 02-14-08, 10:36 AM
Ava and Ethan's mama!

Thanked 136 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Hope you're feeling bette from the flu, sounds like you had a bad case! Hang in there, one more week to go, sounds like a long time but it'll be here before you know it!

Old 02-14-08, 07:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Smile

I think this is gonna be the longest week of my life.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools