Baby Corner

Old 09-24-07, 09:23 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%

LOL! Diane...i just told DH what you said and he was all, "i like that Diane chick."

actually, i did offer to take him and some of his friends to a strip club out here (i know i am going to get crap about that one!) but, he said no, it would make him feel uncomfortable with me all pregnant at a strip club. hey, at least i tried!

Old 09-24-07, 09:27 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Mike and I were just joking the other day becasue i have taken him to a few strip joints while we were dating. he thought it was funny because i asked a stripper to give him a lap dance, and while she was doing it i told her i liked her boots, and asked where she bought them. he wonders why i do not do that stuff anymore,, maybe becasue i am a mon, and pregnant, and 75 pounds heavier then i was then!!!

Old 09-24-07, 09:34 PM
is having another baby! Holy cow!!
Community Member

Thanked 196 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

LOL! You guys are hilarious!!!

I"ve got a hectic week! I've got to finish packing, confirm with the insurance company, make sure everyone got all the paperwork they need, meet with the lawyer, pay him, sign papers, get keys and MOVE IN! Moving is happening on Saturday and I am SO happy we decided to pay a company to do it for us. I so could not handle the stress! I'll be happy when Sunday morning rolls around and I can roll out of bed at 10am

Old 09-24-07, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

My DH went to the strippers for his bachelor party, me and the girls went and bought red furry handcuffs and went to pick them up from the strippers...a very memorable night...

Old 09-24-07, 10:21 PM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

You are all very funny! I'm having to hire a babysitter. The one we have is getting a more FT job and I'm interviewing. I HATE the choosing part when there is more than one I like. So, I've decided to have them each come out for a few hours and see which one Alex connects with better. Friday I have an all day retreat at my work (they should only be called retreats if we get to nap or get a massage). Saturday, we have a wedding so we are staying over at the hotel and getting a massage!!! Alex is having a sleep over at our neighbors. We get to sleep in...YEAH!

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools