Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dopplers

Reply Post New Topic

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 03-20-09 | 05:43 PM
  • I know we talked about this a while back, but I'm curious as to who actually ended up getting one (and who was it that already had one?).

I found a place on eBay that sells them for less than $100, but I'm still debating about whether that's a good idea or not. If I buy one I want to make sure it's a very good quality that will last a long time. Otherwise I might rent one, I don't know. I went back and forth with my other two babies and never ended up getting one.

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 03-20-09 | 08:27 PM
  • I never ended up with one. My home nurse is here every other day or two so we decided we really didn't need our own. I was using babybeat.com and they were really sweet about canceling the order. My nurse also uses lotion instead of gel so you aren't all goopy and can just rub it in.
  • Eskie Eskie's Avatar 03-20-09 | 10:52 PM
  • We didn't get one - I couldn't justify the expense - I decided to buy other things for the baby
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 03-21-09 | 08:17 PM
  • My friend loaned us one, and from 12 to 20 weeks I wouldn't have done without it. I use it less often now, as baby is moving all the time, but it's still reassuring to have it here, and I still love to listen in. Such a soothing sound.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work