Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Had my appointment too!

Reply Post New Topic

• LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 01-22-08 | 07:58 PM
  • We had our first appointment today. we

our OB and he was thrilled to see us, so we spent a lot of time just catching up on things.

We did a vaginal u/s and got to see the bean, which measured a week ahead of schedule at 7 weeks and 3 days, so my new due date is September 6th

One less week to be sick is how I look at it.

Heartbeat was good and the bean een moved a bit for us!

I did get some meds to morning sickness and took one tonight and it helped a bit, but not a ton

I'm hopoing for more progress tomorrow.

Next appointment, Feb 19th! (Apparently I'm no longer "high maintenance" as I call it (high risk as I was last time) so I only get to go once a month

Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LeAnnimal; 01-22-08 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: adding pic
  • rosefall 01-22-08 | 08:23 PM
  • I'm glad you got to see the baby!

My appointment today was with a nurse practitioner, but next month is with my normal OB/GYN, so I can't wait to see her, and have the same catching up.

Hope the meds work and you start feeling better soon.
  • onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 01-22-08 | 10:40 PM
  • Glad to hear everything went well!
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 01-22-08 | 11:29 PM
  • Glad to hear all is good I hope the meds start working.
  • Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 01-23-08 | 08:11 AM
  • sounds like all is well andyour moving a long great!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo