Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club May be MIA for a few days

May be MIA for a few days

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-04-08, 04:05 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%

I hope everything goes well!

Old 06-04-08, 09:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

**UPDATE** we are home from the hospital and everything went great. I cannot believe how well things went and how calm she was. She was such a big girl and I am so proud of her. We got home this afternoon and have just been taking it easy around the house. She has been eating, drinking, keeping fluids down and going to the bathroom; so everything seems to be in order. The only thing that I am concerned about is she is refusing the pain medicine (tylenol with codine). I think it looks like the stuff they gave her when we got to the hospital, so I have been giving her the regular tylenol for the pain. Hopefully she wont be in a lot pain this evening and will sleep well. We're having a "slumber party" just her and I in her bed tonight, watching TV, coloring etc. And that seems to be keeping her mind off things. Thank goodness she has a queen size bed so I can sleep with her. I am exhausted and have been up since 4:30 am EST, so I just pray this evening goes well. Thanks for thinking of us today!!! I appreciate it!!!

Old 06-05-08, 08:46 AM
is excited to be TTC
mama to 2 boys

Thanked 87 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Glad all went well!

Latest Articles
What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

Throw The Perfect Toddler Halloween Party
Want to have fun this Halloween with your Toddler? Throw a party! Here are some tips for throwing the perfect toddler Halloween party.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools