Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

My Beta...

Reply Post New Topic

• wendysue611 wendysue611's Avatar 12-03-08 | 07:15 PM
  • I'm doing great now! My belly is getting bigger and when you are a dancer, you definitely feel the difference. I have enough energy to keep up with the students (for now!) but there's just certain stretches and techniques that I can't do now. It will get interesting the farther I get along! LOL
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 12-03-08 | 10:28 PM
  • Hooray for a great beta and an ultrasound! You can do the u/s pics for telling people, too.

ETA: I have to tell you this.. when we did that for DS, the ultrasound was pretty early, so of course it didn't look like much. We framed a pic and wrapped it for DH's parents. When they opened it, MIL knew what it was right away and was so excited, but FIL thought the frame was the gift - and that the picture was a picture of a koala that just came with the frame!

Last edited by ChandyRae; 12-03-08 at 10:31 PM..
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 12-03-08 | 11:03 PM
  • Those are great numbers! And a u/s in time for Chirstmas.
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 12-04-08 | 10:54 AM
  • Quote de ChandyRae
    , but FIL thought the frame was the gift - and that the picture was a picture of a koala that just came with the frame!

Haha, that is too funny!

Heidi, so glad to hear your betas were GREAT and your u/s is scheduled. So excited for you! Congrats again!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 12-04-08 | 11:35 AM
  • THanks everybody! We had already thought about doing the pics for christmas gifts- I KNOW my mom and sis and MIL and SIL will KNOW what it is! Got a little carsick this morning on the way to work, but nothing bad. I also have two HUGE pimples on my chin, but guess what- I DON'T CARE! I know it is from the progesterone- so YAY! Never thought I would be HAPPY to have GIANT pimples, lol!!!!!