Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Names?

Reply Post New Topic

• wagnerkr wagnerkr's Avatar 01-22-08 | 03:34 PM
  • Has anybody decided on any names yet?
    We havent' even thought about boy names, but we've narrowed down girl first names to fewer than 15 (hey its a start) and have decided on a middle name: Lynette (my sister's middle name).

In some ways its being a little harder this time because we aren't just thinking about how the name sounds for the individual and what the initials look like together (and possible nicknames) but also in terms of introducing two kids: "These are my children, Lucas and ???" I've tossed a couple of names I kind of liked because they turned out to be tongue tanglers when I tried to put them together with Lucas.
  • hayley27 hayley27's Avatar 01-22-08 | 04:19 PM
  • I haven't thought of any boy names either. Girl will be Maddie Marie (I think).
  • Jsimeone 01-22-08 | 05:23 PM

•  
    Boy will be Luciano Joseph
    Girl will be Lilly Angelina
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 01-22-08 | 06:06 PM
  • Me and dh have thought of names and talked about names, but we haven't made any final decisions. Whenever I think of another one I like, I write it down in my pg journal. So, far I have more boys names than girls. It's so hard! I want a girls name that is not too common, but not wierd either. I think I have one in mind that I really like, but I have made up my mind yet. My dh is stuck on Caleb Byron for a boy. (Bryon was his great-grandpa's name and I promised him we could use it for the middle if it is a boy) Oh, just realized that his initials will be CBS! Well, at least they have a few shows I really love.

• Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 01-22-08 | 06:12 PM
  • Here is our list
    Boy:
    Troy allen
    CadenAllen
    DylanAllen
    TravisAllen

Girls
    Beckey
    Brandy

Middle name:
    Lynn my middle name
    Dorothy Grandmothers name
    May grandmothers middle name

Last edited by Brendalw; 01-22-08 at 06:15 PM..

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!