Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Not feeling so well

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-31-09 | 07:15 PM
  • The last 2 days I haven't been feeling so well.

I think I started losing my mucus plug the other day, and I have had diarrhea for 2 days. I know, TMI. I've just been feeling "different". Even my abdominal area is really sore. It hurts when I move. I was reading in some of my magazines that a lot of these symptoms mean that labor could be coming soon. (Or at least that is what some other women have went through before labor started). I didn't go through any of this, contractions, or any part of labor with DS. So I am new to this and have no idea what I'm looking for other than obvious contractions. I've pretty much just been laying in bed the last 2 days because I feel so yuck. I have my last Dr appt on Thurs, I just didn't know if I should call the Dr and discuss any of these things that I'm feeling or if I should just wait.

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-31-09 | 07:41 PM
  • Sounds like it could be the start of early labor. Good luck!
Thank you Keepers!
LMB2007 (08-31-09)
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 09-01-09 | 03:52 PM
  • I don't think it's worth calling your doctor about, but it could be a precursor to labor. Or maybe we're just at the end of pregnancy and getting a little miserable... I haven't been feeling so hot the past couple days either, not sick but just no energy and feeling "different" and yucky, like you said.
Thank you ChandyRae!
LMB2007 (09-01-09)