Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club >
~Spotlight Week of May 25th - onemellogirl ~

~Spotlight Week of May 25th - onemellogirl ~

Reply Post New Topic

• onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 05-28-08 | 04:15 PM
  • What's your favorite beverage? Coke or Margaritas

What's your favorite snack? Chips & Salsa

What's your favorite meal? Pot Roast, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots all smothered in gravy!

• MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 05-28-08 | 04:39 PM
  • What did you want to be when you grew up?

Do you sleep with it completely dark or do you need a light?

Do you have any pets?
  • onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 05-28-08 | 04:51 PM
  • What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Lawyer, who was very rich and independent. I didnt want to get married or have kids. But when my SAT scores weren't so great, I ended up going into the Navy.

Do you sleep with it completely dark or do you need a light? I usually sleep in the dark unless I fall asleep with the TV on.

Do you have any pets? We have a 4 yr old dog named Tess. Dh rescued her (before we met) off the side of the road as he was driving down I-95. He saw a man throwing puppies into the woods on the shoulder, pulled over and pulled all the puppies out and took them home. He gave the litter away, but kept 1 who was the runt. We have a love/hate relationship, but she is great with kids. She just sheds too much lol
  • LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 05-28-08 | 08:25 PM
  • what's your favorite piece of clothing? shoes?

do you like to garden?

how many blankets do you have on your bed?

do you eat candy?
  • onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 05-28-08 | 10:21 PM
  • what's your favorite piece of clothing? shoes? I would say my Old Navy Jeans are my fave clothing, and flip flops are my fav shoe.

do you like to garden? Not really, we have a little over 3 acres of land; and its a lot to keep up with. But I do like cutting the grass and weed wacking; when not pregnant of course.

how many blankets do you have on your bed? Just one

do you eat candy? Im not real big on candy. I have really sensitive teeth, so eating candy bothers me. If I do eat it, I like Snickers bar or Starburst Fruit Chews.