Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club ~Spotlight Week of May 25th - onemellogirl ~

~Spotlight Week of May 25th - onemellogirl ~

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-28-08, 05:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%

What's your favorite beverage? Coke or Margaritas

What's your favorite snack? Chips & Salsa

What's your favorite meal? Pot Roast, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots all smothered in gravy!

Old 05-28-08, 05:39 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6752%

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Do you sleep with it completely dark or do you need a light?

Do you have any pets?

Old 05-28-08, 05:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Lawyer, who was very rich and independent. I didnt want to get married or have kids. But when my SAT scores weren't so great, I ended up going into the Navy.

Do you sleep with it completely dark or do you need a light? I usually sleep in the dark unless I fall asleep with the TV on.

Do you have any pets? We have a 4 yr old dog named Tess. Dh rescued her (before we met) off the side of the road as he was driving down I-95. He saw a man throwing puppies into the woods on the shoulder, pulled over and pulled all the puppies out and took them home. He gave the litter away, but kept 1 who was the runt. We have a love/hate relationship, but she is great with kids. She just sheds too much lol

Old 05-28-08, 09:25 PM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

what's your favorite piece of clothing? shoes?

do you like to garden?

how many blankets do you have on your bed?

do you eat candy?

Old 05-28-08, 11:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

what's your favorite piece of clothing? shoes? I would say my Old Navy Jeans are my fave clothing, and flip flops are my fav shoe.

do you like to garden? Not really, we have a little over 3 acres of land; and its a lot to keep up with. But I do like cutting the grass and weed wacking; when not pregnant of course.

how many blankets do you have on your bed? Just one

do you eat candy? Im not real big on candy. I have really sensitive teeth, so eating candy bothers me. If I do eat it, I like Snickers bar or Starburst Fruit Chews.

Latest Articles
Antibiotics Used During Pregnancy Linked to Child Obesity
A new study from Columbia University has found that antibiotic use during pregnancy is linked to later child obesity.

Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools