Baby Corner

Old 09-02-12, 06:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1200%
Default TWW and anxious! :)

Hello Everyone,

I can see I am the first to post in here. I haven't gotten a positive HPT yet but I'm so hopeful. I decided to find a forum so I can chitchat with those that are in the same boat. If I am pregnant this will be number two for my husband and I. I am 9dpo today and feeling slightly sore bbs, bloated, tired, and a little moody. I normally don't have many AF symptoms so I'm hoping these are signs that I might be expecting! I'd love to hear from anyone who joins this group and how things are going for you so far!

Hugs to all!

Old 10-15-12, 11:19 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%
Thumbs up YAY

I found out I was pregnant Aug 30th with a home pregnancy test, I'm due May 10! This is my husband's and my 2nd child. Our oldest is a girl, 4 yrs old

Old 11-14-12, 06:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%
Default Expecting May 2, 2013

I found out mid-September that i am expecting my 2nd child. I am now nearly 16 weeks (tomorrow :-) ), i have a 6 year old daughter as well and can't wait to see what i have this time. I am very sick, all day everyday but it'll be worth it as long as baby is healthy.

Old 02-06-13, 12:39 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 10550%
Smile hello every one

well they dont have a june birth club. so i am here to chat with you ladys. I am 20 weeks and 4 days, my due date is june 21,2013. this will be my third. i have a 10yr old and a 3yr old. my last child was a c-section so i will have to do it again with this baby. i have two boys so hopping for a girl this time, im having a level 2 ultra sound done tomorrow, so im exicited and nervous about finding out what it is. wish me luck. ill post my results tomorrow and tell you what it is.

Old 03-11-13, 07:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

Hey everyone I am 32 weeks 3 days due on the 3rd of May me and my fiancée found ot that we were expecting our 1st child Nov 2012, I'm excited but scared at the same time oh! Its a boy, hope to have a great tym in this group

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools