Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    May 2013 Birth Club »  

TWW and anxious! :) Print Version

baby2013 09-02-12 06:36 PM

TWW and anxious! :)

Hello Everyone,

I can see I am the first to post in here. I haven't gotten a positive HPT yet but I'm so hopeful. I decided to find a forum so I can chitchat with those that are in the same boat. If I am pregnant this will be number two for my husband and I. I am 9dpo today and feeling slightly sore bbs, bloated, tired, and a little moody. I normally don't have many AF symptoms so I'm hoping these are signs that I might be expecting! I'd love to hear from anyone who joins this group and how things are going for you so far!

Hugs to all!

tiffanyj 10-15-12 11:19 AM

YAY

I found out I was pregnant Aug 30th with a home pregnancy test, I'm due May 10! This is my husband's and my 2nd child. Our oldest is a girl, 4 yrs old :):babyha:

gwenvamp 11-14-12 06:04 AM

Expecting May 2, 2013

I found out mid-September that i am expecting my 2nd child. I am now nearly 16 weeks (tomorrow :-) ), i have a 6 year old daughter as well and can't wait to see what i have this time. I am very sick, all day everyday but it'll be worth it as long as baby is healthy.

GRENWAYZ 02-06-13 12:39 AM

hello every one

well they dont have a june birth club. so i am here to chat with you ladys. I am 20 weeks and 4 days, my due date is june 21,2013. this will be my third. i have a 10yr old and a 3yr old. my last child was a c-section so i will have to do it again with this baby. i have two boys so hopping for a girl this time, im having a level 2 ultra sound done tomorrow, so im exicited and nervous about finding out what it is. wish me luck. ill post my results tomorrow and tell you what it is.

prelongkiti 03-11-13 07:46 PM

Hey everyone I am 32 weeks 3 days due on the 3rd of May me and my fiancée found ot that we were expecting our 1st child Nov 2012, I'm excited but scared at the same time oh! Its a boy, hope to have a great tym in this group