Baby Corner

Old 09-28-12, 05:16 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 33.33%
Question About my pain

Well im 25 weeks and I have pain in my right lower side is that normal??

Old 09-28-12, 05:29 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 941.33%

Its probly just muscles/ligaments stretching but it wouldn't hurt to call your doctor to ask.

Old 09-29-12, 04:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

I'm 22 weeks and I also have pain in my lower right side. It might be round ligament pain. With all of my ultrasounds my baby was mainly on the right side and I think that might be why I only have it on that side. I researched it and the most common explanation is round ligament pain. I found a good article from the American Pregnancy Association.

Latest Articles
Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

Baby Names for Spring Babies
If you are looking for a unique baby name for your Spring baby, look no further. Check out these names for your Spring baby boy or girl.

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date
New guidelines for a more accurate estimation of conception date and due date have been introduced by the American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

July 2015 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Baby blues" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Randibenson!

Calculators & Tools